Welcome to Quality Home Sweet Home Care
We provide Monmouth and Ocean County, NJ residents with
- Certified Home Health Aides
REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Your RN will,
- Assess and establish a home care plan based on your physician's orders and/or your needs.
- Supervise your home attendant.
- Review and revise your plan of care.
- Educate you and your family based on your needs.
Your physical therapist will,
- Restore function.
- Improve mobility.
- Relieve pain.
- Prevent or limit permanent disabilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote fitness and health.
Your Companion/Homemaker will help you with daily tasks so you can get better. You will get help with,
- Running errands.
- Medication reminders.
- Meal prep.
- Light housekeeping.
- Laundry and linen washing.
- Conversation companionship.
- Mail and bill organization.
- Transportation to and from appointments.
Your Skilled Nurse will help you with,
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapy.
- Medication Administration.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN)
Your LPN will
- Follow your care plan.
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Measure and record your vitals.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Monitor catheters, and dress wounds.
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES
Certified Home Health Aides will help you with your everyday personal care. This includes,
- Personal and oral hygiene.
- Transfers and positioning.
PEDIATRICS AND CHILD CARE
Pediatrics and Childcare home health aides are specially trained in caring for newborns and young children. Get some rest or a night off, and we will fill in for you.
Need assistance with bathing?
Get a specially designed 1-hr visit by an CHHA to assist you with bathing and showering.
Care, Comfort, and Trust in your Care
Why you shouldn’t compromise on either your CARE or your COMFORT.
- Level of need
You may want to feel comfortable in the quality of care you will be receiving.
Quality of life is very important to you, and we want that for you.
You can be sure you will get a skilled, caring, reliable, and compassionate caregiver.
We are committed to your care all the way.
There is no place like home, and you want your care there
You want someone you can trust; and is certified, licensed, and regulated.
- Licensed by the New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Regulated by the Division of Consumer Affairs
- Accredited by the New Jersey Commission on Accreditation for Home Care
Where Do I Start
Do I pay the caregiver directly?
No, you will not be paying the caregiver directly. You, or an authorized representative, will be invoiced on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Do you provide services in assisted living facilities?
Yes. We do offer individualized personal service in assisted living facilities.
Do I need to make a long-term commitment?
You are never required to continue services if you choose not to. However, there is a four hour minimum per service visit. This excludes the One Hour Bath visit.
Will Home Sweet Home Care share my medical information with others?
No. Home Sweet Home Care respects your privacy. We adhere to all applicable federal and state guidelines relating to the privacy of personal and healthcare information.
Hear from satisfied clients
A career in the home health industry is the right choice for you.
You can expect,
- Human interaction
- Ongoing training
- Caring and supportive supervisors